Includes two mode selector switches
One for toggling between 1,000 blinding lumens of light to gain a superior advantage in the dark and 300 potent lumens when less light is needed, but there is still the need to engage a threat in low-light conditions. The second switch toggles between continuous light operation and a disorienting strobe mode.
- Powered by 2 Surefire 123A Lithium Batteries (included)
- 10-year shelf life.
- Wide temperature tolerance.
- Built-in heat and fault (short-circuit) protection.
SureFire XH35 Weaponlights
Ultra-High Dual Output White LED WeaponLight For MASTERFIRE Rapid Deploy Holster
Powerful and versatile XH35 WeaponLight was created to interface with SureFire's revolutionary MASTERFIRE Rapid Deploy Holster. It features a unique bezel with cam slots, and pin slots on both sides of the body, which serve to lock the light into the holster and secure the weapon at an advantageous angle for quick deployment. If the MASTERFIRE holster is manually set to do so, it automatically activates the WeaponLight when the weapon is deployed, saving valuable time in high-stress situations.
- Cam-slotted bezel and rear locking lugs on battery housing interface with MASTERFIRE holster for secure weapon retention
- Serves as the interface for the MASTERFIRE holster system for almost any pistol with a tactical rail
- Undulated reflector creates a broad, smooth MaxVision Beam for close-quarter applications; beam pattern optimized for the human eye
- Integral ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching
- Attaches securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails
- O-ring and gasket sealed; weatherproof
- Accepts optional pressure-activated DG switches for precision control without altering grip on weapon