- Special off-white high-performance LED produces 600 lumens biased in the yellowish-green spectrum optimal for human vision
- Precision TIR lens creates a smooth, tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral illumination
- Integral, ergonomic one-finger ambidextrous momentary and constant on switching. IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Instantly attaches to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails.FITS: The new T-slot mounting system fits most railed handguns (and rail-equipped long guns) but adapter mounts are available for some non-railed handguns
- Accepts optional pressure-activated switches for precision control without altering grip on weapon
SureFire X300 Ultra Series LED WeaponLights with TIR Lens
This enhanced version of SureFire X300 Ultra now delivers a stunning 1,000 lumens of LED-generated output focused by a precision TIR lens, creating a far-reaching highintensity beam — with a larger center spot — that offers the power to positively identify threats at significant distances while temporarily impairing an adversary’s vision. This intense beam also provides extensive peripheral illumination for maintaining situational awareness.
Activating the X300 Ultra is done via ambidextrous switching located at the rear of body, providing one-finger control — press the switch on either side for momentary-on activation, flip up or down for constant-on activation. Optional DG grip switches (for pistols) and a pressure activated XT07 tape switch (for long guns) permit the X300 Ultra to be activated without altering your gripon your weapon.
The X300 Ultra can be attached to a pistol or a long gun since its Rail-Lock system permits rapid attachment to and removal from either Universal or Picatinny rails. Its high-strength aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec Hard Anodized for superior toughness and is O-ring and gasket sealed to make it weatherproof.