- e Strike Eagle 5-25x56 First Focal Plane (MOA) riflescope provides the features needed to improve your long distance shooting.
- XD Optical System delivers impressive resolution, edge-to-edge sharpness and greatly reduces chromatic abberation. Anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide superior light transmission for exceptional clarity and low-light performance.
- The RevStop Zero System offers an easy to set, rock-solid return to zero after turret adjustments. Tactical locking turrets prevent accidental adjustments and provides fast, accurate adjustments.
- An illuminated reticle eases use in low light and against dark backgrounds. The included throw lever can be installed for quick and easy magnification adjustments.
- The scopes are nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed the for water and fogproof performance. The one-piece, aircraft grade aluminum, 34mm tube is shockproof, shrugging off recoil and other impacts.
Strike Eagle 5-25x56 First Focal Plane Riflescope - EBR-7C (MOA) Reticle (SE-52503)
When you're ready to step up your long-distance game, the Strike Eagle gives you more of the tools you need. Start with excellent edge-to-edge sharpness, and add a first focal plane illuminated reticle for fast reads at any magnification and lighting situation. Add in our RevStop Zero System for a hard return to zero, and locking turrets for fast, stay-put adjustments. Build it around a 34mm tube that accomodates massive amounts of elevation and windage travel, add a throw lever for rapid magnification changes, and you've got a long distance impact machine that'll have you wondering how you ever shot without it.
EBR-7C (MOA) Reticle
- A versatile reticle that fits comfortably in the hands of long-range shooters, competitive shooters, and military and law enforcement professionals.
- First focal plane subtensions remain accurate at any range.
- Illuminated reticle eases use in low light and dark backgrounds.
- Fine holdover dots for fast wind and elevation holdovers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.