Built to be carried as a standard piece of equipment and be close at hand, the Solo R/T Tactical monocular gives a closer look when needed. It features the Vortex R/T Ranging reticle with reticle focus for accurate range estimation and calling shots. The generous eye relief and a large exit pupil deliver optical performance normally reserved for binoculars, and the premium roof prisms and fully multi-coated optics deliver a bright, clear view. Completely waterproof and nitrogen gaspurged, the Solo R/T features textured rubber armor and a convenient belt or webbing strap clip.
- The Solo Recon Tactical Monocular with 8x magnification and a 36mm objective lens is a great choice for observation and range estimation in a lightweight and compact package
- Fully multi-coated lenses with anti-reflective coatings, the Solo R/T provides excellent light gathering capability in low light situations. The flared eyecup blocks extraneous light and folds down for use with glasses
- A large focus wheel and the smaller reticle focus allow the user to properly focus the image and reticle to their eye for optimal target milling capability
- The Solo R/T comes complete with a utility clip which attaches easily to a vest or belt for quick access in the field
- Textured rubber armor provides added grip and durability. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the monocular brings waterproof and fogproof performance
Solo Tactical R/T 8x36 Monocular (SOL-3608-RT)
Built to be carried as a standard piece of equipment and close-at-hand, the Solo R/T Tactical Monocular gives a closer look when needed. Features the Vortex R/T Ranging Reticle with reticle focus for accurate range estimation and calling shots. And with the integral utility clip, it attaches to webbing or other flat-edged surfaces for quick external access. The 36mm Solo Tactical R/T monocular delivers bright images, is compact, and easy to handle. Constructed to withstand use in just about any field condition, o-ring seals and nitrogen purging make the Solo a fully waterproof, internally fogproof monocular.
R/T Ranging Reticle
Hashmarked ranging reticle using mrad based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections. Quick-ranging silhouettes. The R/T ranging reticle is based on a form of angular measurement called the milliradian (mrad for short). These angular measurements allow a user to calculate ranges when comparing the reticle to objects of known dimension. The key to effective ranging using this reticle is knowing common objects in your vicinity and their measurements.