Vortex Optics Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 EBR-7C (MOA)
- The Razor HD Gen II 4. 5-27x56 is perfect for precision shooting and tactical operations. The L-TEC Turret System has a locking mechanism preventing accidental adjustments. A visual rotation indicator allows shooters to track of revolutions on the turret.
- EBR-7C is made for long-range competition shooting/hunting. A wind age tree in the lower quadrants is for fast wind/elevation corrections. Numbers on the lower stadia have moved outside the wind age dots for less obstruction around the vertical stadia.
- A 6x zoom range offers magnification versatility while the fast focus eyepiece adjusts the reticle into sharp focus. Side parallax adjustment and illumination controls have been integrated into one knob for easy access and streamlined performance.
- The APO optical system delivers stunning image quality through premium, high density, extra-low dispersion glass. All lenses are fully multi-coated with XR plus anti-reflective coatings to increase light transmission for amazing brightness.
- O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Razor delivers waterproof and fog proof performance while the single-piece, aircraft-grade aluminum construction gives shooters a durable platform. ArborTech coatings protect the lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt.