- Two output levels: 600 lumens high for maximum light, 5 lumens low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
- Dual-output tailcap click switch: press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off then press or click again to select low
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
Powered by High-energy CR123A battery (10-year shelf life).
Everyday Carry Light
Slender and Powerful.
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body
- Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Strike Bezel provides personal defense option
Defender Series with Strike Bezel
Compact Dual-Output LED Flashlight
The E2D LED Defender Ultra personal-defense light leads with 600 lumens of disorienting light on high and follows up with a crenellated Strike Bezel that can deliver another blow, should a blast of blinding white light not be enough to repel an aggressor. The ultra-compact E1D LED Defender is powered by a single 123A lithium battery but still packs a 300-lumen punch and the same follow-up bite as its big brother. Both lights also generate a useful low-output five-lumen beam for non-defensive tactics
The Surefire No-Hassle Guarantee
SureFire warrants that if you—our customer—purchase one of our products, and we determine that it is defective in material and/or workmanship during your lifetime, we will repair or replace it—no hassle!
Some rechargeable products are warranted for a period of one year from the date of purchase; rechargeable batteries and chargers are warranted for two years from the date of purchase. SureFire hearing protection products are warranted for 90 days from the date of purchase. Our warranty does not cover consumables or normal wear-and-tear, or damage resulting from abuse, alterations, unauthorized repairs, or use contrary to SureFire’s user manuals.
To help protect your investment SureFire offers reasonable rates to repair damage to our products not covered by our warranty, such as a core rebuild for a suppressor damaged by improper use. You will be provided with a quote for approval before work begins.
Except as specified above or prohibited by applicable law: all express or implied conditions and warranties, including, without limitation, any implied warranty or condition of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or accuracy of any informational content, are hereby excluded and disclaimed by SureFire; and in no event will SureFire be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages howsoever arising and regardless of the theory of liability, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Products, prices, availability, specifications, and offers are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.