StrikeFire II Red/Green Dot Sight (SF-RG-501)
When situations demand split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view, mount up the StrikeFire II and shoot—both eyes open. Feature-rich, versatile and reliable, the StrikeFire II is a great choice for shooters who want a quality red dot sight. Features sleek rear-facing controls for power on/off and easy adjustment of ten dot intensity levels—lowest two settings are night-vision compatible. Automatically returns to the last dot intensity used when powered up. The 30mm aluminum alloy chassis provides extra-high recoil rating and is waterproof and fogproof. Strike fast!
The lower 1/3 co-witness cantilever mount model is ideal for rifle platforms, positioning the optic bore center 40 mm above the base surface.
Red/Green Dot Reticle
The 4 MOA Red/Green Dot is ideal for situations that demand split-second target acquisition. Choose among ten variable illumination settings—the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
The key thing to remember when shooting with the StrikeFire II red dot is to keep both your eyes open! Shooting with both eyes open allows you to take full advantage of your peripheral vision to get on target very quickly. Eye placement is not critical. As long as you can see the dot, you’ll hit your target!
Windage and Elevation Adjustments
The StrikeFire II red dot incorporates elevation and windage dials with audible clicks. Each small click will move the point-of-impact 1/2 Minute of Angle (MOA). 1/2 MOA will correspond to 1/2 inch at 100 yards, 1/4 inch at 50 yards, 1/8 inch at 25 yards, etc.
Adjust the elevation and windage settings:
1. Remove the dial covers.
2. Use the raised bar on the dial cover, a coin or screw driver to make the adjustments.
3. Turn the adjustment dial in the appropriate direction as indicated by the arrow on the dial. Move the dial in the direction you wish the bullet’s point-of-impact to change.
Mounting the StrikeFire II
To get the best results from your StrikeFire II red dot, proper mounting is essential and, although not difficult, the correct steps must be followed. Your firearm will need to be equipped with a Picatinny or Weaver style rail/base.
To attach the included cantilever ring mount:
1. Attach the lower part of the cantilever ring mount to the rail/base and make sure this is solidly seated in the base groove. To prevent recoil injury, position the ring so that you have at least four inches of eye relief.
2. Be sure the base clamp is hooked around the outside of the rail/base. Press downward and forward toward the muzzle. Then, firmly tighten the base clamp hex nut.
3. Place the StrikeFire II on the lower part of the cantilever ring mount with the adjustment control buttons facing the shooter. Tighten ring cap screws evenly until all are snug—use caution so as not to over-tighten. Once the screws are tightened, the StrikeFire II should not move on the rail/base.