- All MONARCH 5 binoculars are now built with Nikon's premium ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) Glass for a sharper, clearer and more brilliant field of view.
- Almost an ounce lighter than its predecessor, the new MONARCH 5 is even easier to bring along on your next adventure.
- Fully Multicoated Eco-Glass Lenses provide a high light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum.
- It is equipped with user-friendly features such as Turn-and-Slide Rubber Eyecups, a Smooth Central Focus Knob and Flip Down Lens Caps.
- Built for extreme use, the MONARCH 5 is waterproof, fog proof and has a rubber armored body for strengthened durability.
Almost a full ounce lighter than its predecessors, the new MONARCH 5 is even easier to take with you on your next outing. Its small size, combined with a sleek easy-to-grip body design, makes it the ultimate binocular to carry with you.
- Size (Length x Width) 5.7 x 5.1 in
- Weight 21.6 oz
Nikon MONARCH 5 12x42 Binocular
Lightweight Champion Of Dawn & Dusk
Even with an uncontested heritage of all-conditions optical performance, the MONARCH 5 further elevates its game with improved agility and advanced low light brilliance. The addition of Nikon’s ED glass lenses puts it in a class of its own for battling darkness with sharp, high-contrast views. The rubber-armored coating provides a non-slip grip in even the toughest environments.
- Angular Field of View (Real) 5 °
- Angular Field of View (Apparent) 55.3 °
- FOV at 1000 yds 261 ft
- Close Focus Distance 7.8 ft
- Exit Pupil 3.5 mm
- Eye Relief 15.1 mm