The hallmark of the MONARCH 7 is its optical system-a seamless carrier of light that utilizes Nikon's premium ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and proprietary lens and prism coatings. This heart of the MONARCH 7 not only pushes resolution and brightness to extreme levels, but it further enhances your viewing experience with an amazing field of view, close-focus capability and comfortable eye relief.
About this item
- The MONARCH 7 10x42 provides an exceptionally wide field of view that makes it easy to find your subject.
- Dielectric High-Reflective Multilayer Prism Coatings are applied to all lenses and prism coatings to provide high-contrast images and accurate color reproduction.
- Thanks to a durable rubber armored coating, the MONARCH 7 is comfortable to hold and rugged enough to stand up to any conditions.
- Size (Length x Width) 5.6 x 5.1 inches
- Flip down Objective Covers
- Size (Length x Width) 5.6 x 5.1 in
- Weight 23.6 oz
- ED Glass
- Wide field of view (351 ft at 1000 yds) Nearly the same brightness as perceived by the naked eye along with clear, high-contrast images with accurate color reproduction.
Nikon MONARCH 7 10x42 Binocular
Your Greatest Adventure Awaits
Built to satisfy the incredible needs of today’s serious outdoorsmen and women, this is a level of MONARCH that not only provides exquisite optical performance in a compact body delivering a wide field of view, but whose dynamic handling and rugged performance leave zero doubt as to its long-standing All Terrain Binocular heritage.
- Angular Field of View (Real) 6.7 °
- Angular Field of View (Apparent) 60.7 °
- FOV at 1000 yds 351 ft
- Close Focus Distance 8.2 ft
- Exit Pupil 4.2 mm
- Relative Brightness 17.6
- Eye Relief 16.4 mm