- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 500 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light for 1.3 hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates versatile beam with enough reach for medium-range applications and sufficient surround light for peripheral vision
- Tailcap click switch—partially press for momentary on, click for constant-on activation; patented lockout feature prevents accidental activation
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Thumbscrew clamp securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 ("Picatinny") rail
The M300 Mini Scout is a powerful, lightweight weapon-mounted light—powered by a single 123A lithium battery—that features a virtually indestructible LED, which generates 500 lumens of light focused by a TIR lens into a high-intensity beam with plenty of reach for close- to mid-range operations. The rugged M300 easily and securely attaches to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails via its integral thumbscrew clamp and is activated by clicking its pushbutton tailcap switch or pressing its pressure-activated tape switch, included on appropriate models. Machined from lightweight aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec hard anodized finish and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the ultra-compact M300 will withstand the rigors of combat without weighing down your weapon. Features Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 500 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1 hour on a set of batteries TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close-to longer-range operations Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud Thumbscrew mount attaches quickly & securely to MILSTD-
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.