Roof prism with phasecorrecting coating P40 and HighLux-System HLS. HDC multicoating and AquaDura coating on outer lenses. Internal focusing via central focusing knob.
- Durability - these are likely to work when you need them most.
- Contrast and clarity - on a well lighted scene (daytime, concert or sport activities) the detail and clarity revealed compared well against much larger binoculars.
- Field of view - while mini binoculars cannot equal larger models in area they can show, these minis provided a comfortable field of view.
- If the first goal of a mini binocular is portability, then nothing else of this quality can rivalLeica Ultravid BR 8x 20 Compact in how compact and lightweight they are.
|Eye Relief||15 millimeters|
|Prism Description||Roof Prism|
About this item
- Prism Type: Roof
- Magnification: 8x
- Eye relief: 15mm
- Objective lens diameter: 20mm
- Weight: 8. 5oz