- Made in USA
- CROSSBOW SCOPE with 11 layer fully multicoated optics for outstanding clarity
- EXCEPTIONALLY ROBUST with 1 inch monotube chassis designed to withstand the heavy crossbow recoil
- SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR CROSSBOWS with a 340FPS bow speed
- ILLUMINATED GLASS ETCHED XB SR RETICLE 20 yard zero with 10 yard aim points out to 70 yards. Bracketing system measures 17 inches
- HAWKE LIFETIME WORLDWIDE WARRANTY - Genuine product from the brand leader in high performance crossbow scopes, gun scopes and binoculars
Hawke is a world leader in crossbow optics, with a reputation for innovative reticle designs to make you a better shot. All Hawke XB crossbow scopes are innovative, accurate and reliable.
Waterproof and shockproof with nitrogen-purged optics to prevent fogging and misting, the scope is designed to withstand the rigors of crossbows. The chassis is machined from a single piece of lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum for maximum strength and stability.
Model 12 211 the XB 3×32 SR crossbow scope has 11 layers fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity and a 1” mono-tube chassis for superior strength. It comes with a glass-etched illuminated XB SR reticle, suitable for bow speeds of 340 feet per second.
The reticle is designed with 20 yard zero with 10-yard aim points out to 70 yards. The bracketing system measures 17 inches - a typical whitetail deer from top of back to brisket.
A rheostat on the saddle offers 5 levels of brightness of red and green illumination. Quick and accurate zero is achieved with crossbow specific, positive click ½ MOA turrets, protected from the elements with a sealed turret cap.
NO FAULT PEACE OF MIND
British brand Hawke makes innovative, feature-rich precision instruments that offer great value for money. Exceptional engineering and build quality means that Hawke crossbow scopes give you the accurate and precise vision you need. In the event your product becomes damaged or defective Hawke will repair it at no charge to you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.