- GREAT VALUE, HIGH PERFORMANCE, VERSATILE SCOPE with 11 layer Fully Multi-Coated lenses, for excellent clarity, light and contrast
- FIXED PARALLAX of 91m / 100yds and 1/4 MOA low--profile 'no-snag' fingertip turrets
- MIL DOT CENTRE GLASS ETCHED ILLUMINATED RETICLE - with red/green illumination to keep the reticle visible in dark cover and multiple aim points for hold over and hold under
- EXCELLENT BUILD QUALITY - with a durable 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength and stability
- HAWKE LIFETIME WORLDWIDE WARRANTY – genuine product from the brand leader in affordable, high performance gun scopes, spotting scopes and binoculars
Vantage rifle scopes also boast a fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring for smooth, easy magnification adjustment which stays firmly in place after the recoil.
Waterproof and shockproof with nitrogen-purged optics to prevent fogging and misting, the riflescope 1” chassis is machined from a single piece of lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum and incorporates a specialist erector system to maximize internal stability.
LOW PROFILE 1/4 MOA NO SNAG FINGERTIP TURRETS
Model 14 221, the Vantage IR 3-9x40 AO Riflescope, has a fixed parallax distance of 100 yards /91 meters and low profile ¼ MOA ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets.
MIL DOT CENTER RETICLE
It comes with a Mil-Dot Centre reticle adjusted by a rheostat mounted on the saddle. The classic Mil-Dot for traditional rangefinding, it features multiple aim points for hold-over and hold-under to compensate for long and close-range shots with accurate mil spacing on 10x, featuring 4 Mil Dots in each direction. Glass etched, it has 5 brightness levels of illumination in both red and green, or can be turned off for a solid black reticle.
NO FAULT PEACE OF MIND
British brand Hawke makes innovative, feature-rich precision instruments that offer great value for money. Exceptional engineering and build quality means that Hawke rifle scopes give you the accurate and precise vision you need. In the event your product becomes damaged or defective Hawke will repair it at no charge to you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.