- 14 layer Fully Multi-Coated
- Wide Angle optical system
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Locking speed selector ring - 250 fps to 450 fps
- Fixed parallax distance of 50 yards / 46 metres
- Glass etched reticle with red and green illumination
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness
- 1⁄2 MOA low-profile no-snag fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Threaded objective for optional accessories
Hawke is a world leader in crossbow optics, with a reputation for innovative reticle designs to make you a better shot. All Hawke XB Compact crossbow scopes are innovative, accurate and reliable. Vari-speed technology allows you to match the reticle to any bow speed for unsurpassed accuracy, simply by turning the speed selector ring.
Waterproof and shockproof with nitrogen-purged optics to prevent fogging and misting, the scope is designed to withstand the rigors of crossbows. The chassis is machined from a single piece of lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum for maximum strength and stability.
WIDE ANGLE OPTICAL SYSTEM
Model 12 226 the XB30 COMPACT 1.5-6×36 SR has a wide-angle optical system for a wide field of view and a 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength. It comes with a glass-etched illuminated XB30 COMPACT SR reticle, suitable for bow speeds from 250 fps through to 450 fps. It is designed with aim points from 20 - 100 yards with 5-yard marks. 10-yard aim points incorporate windage bars and dots to compensate for 10 mph and 20 mph crosswinds. For accurate reticle calibration, it has a locking speed adjuster.
A rheostat on the saddle offers 5 levels of brightness of red or green illumination. Quick and accurate zero is achieved with crossbow specific, positive click ½ MOA turrets, protected from the elements with a sealed turret cap.
NO FAULT PEACE OF MIND
British brand Hawke makes innovative, feature-rich precision instruments that offer great value for money. Exceptional engineering and build quality means that Hawke red dot sights give you the accurate and precise vision you need. In the event your product becomes damaged or defective Hawke will repair it at no charge to you.