- SPECIALLY DESIGNED SCOPE FOR AIR RIFLES – rugged and durable to withstand the air rifle double recoil
- OUTSTANDING VISION IDEAL FOR VARMINT / AIR GUN SHOOTING, with 16 layer Fully Multi-Coated optics for exceptional clarity
- GLASS ETCHED AMX RETICLE with multiple aim points specially designed for air gun pellet trajectories to improve accuracy
- INTEGRATED ADJUSTABLE OBJECTIVE for accurate focus and to eliminate parallax error to infinity
- HAWKE LIFETIME WORLDWIDE WARRANTY – genuine product from an industry leader in specialist scopes for air rifles for serious airgun shooters and hunters.
Hawke Airmax riflescopes are built to withstand the rigors of air gun shooting, with world-class optics to help you achieve the most accurate pellet trajectories.
Airmax rifle scopes also boast a fast focus eye bell and high torque zoom ring for smooth, easy magnification adjustment which stays firmly in place after the recoil.
Waterproof and shockproof with nitrogen-purged optics to prevent fogging and misting, the riflescope 1-inch chassis is machined from a single piece of lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum for superior strength to help withstand the hard recoil of air gunshots.
Model 13 140, the Hawke Airmax 4-12-50 AO rifle scope has 16 layer Fully Multi-Coated optics to give you an incredibly bright, clear image. Accurate focusing is easy with the integrated Adjustable Objective. It operates with precision and ease to eliminate parallax error to infinity.
This Airmax riflescope comes with a glass etched AMX reticle which is engineered to withstand high recoil.
NO FAULT PEACE OF MIND
British brand Hawke makes innovative, feature-rich precision instruments that offer great value for money. Exceptional engineering and build quality means that Hawke rifle scopes give you the accurate and precise vision you need. In the event your product becomes damaged or defective Hawke will repair it at no charge to you.