Holographic Weapon Sight Made in USA Compact, lightweight holographic weapon sight with 1x magnification Uses laser light to illuminate holographic red reticle projected on target plane Improves target acquisition, boosts accuracy, and increases control Leaves rail space for rear iron sights, magnifiers, and other tools Requires 123 lithium battery; measures 3.5 x 2.4 x 2 inches (W x H x D)
SEE THE EOTECH ADVANTAGE
Using advanced holographic technology, EOTECH Holographic Weapon Sights (HWS) are among the fastest and most intuitive sighting systems on the planet.
68 MOA RING & 1 MOA DOT Reticle
- Night Vision-Compatibility: None
- Length/Width/Height: 3.8” x 2.1” x 2.5” (97 x 54 x 64 mm)
- Weight: 9.0 oz (255 g)
- Water Resistant: Submersible to 10 ft. (3 m) depth
- Mount: 1” Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail
- 20 brightness settings
- Power Source: 1 x CR123 battery
- Battery Life: 1,000 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temperature
Holographic Weapon Sight
The XPS2 is the shortest, smallest and lightest EOTECH holographic weapon sight available. Its size and weight offer convenience for shooters and law enforcement officers. It runs on a single CR123 battery. This compact, single-lithium-battery configuration leaves more rail space for rear iron sights or magnifiers.
- Lightning fast target acquisition and reliable toughness
- Engineered and constructed to meet the rugged demands of the serious precision shooter