- Made in USA
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space compared to the 4 inch N battery sights
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
- Battery compartment is now separated from the base to allow it to hover over the delta ring of the rifle
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 500-600 hours, 3X battery life of N cell sights
SEE THE EOTECH ADVANTAGE
Using advanced holographic technology, EOTECH Holographic Weapon Sights (HWS) are among the fastest and most intuitive sighting systems on the planet.
68 MOA RING & (2) 1 MOA DOT Reticle
- Night Vision Compatible
- Length/Width/Height: 3.8” x 2.3” x 2.9” (96.5 x 58.4 x 73.7 mm)
- Weight: 11.2 oz (317.5 g)
- Water Resistant: Submersible to 33 ft. (10 m) depth
- Mount: 1” Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail
- 20 daylight settings; 10 additional settings for Gen I through III+ night vision devices
- Power Source: 1 x CR123 battery
- Battery Life: 1,000 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temperature
Holographic Weapon Sight
An operator-grade Holographic Weapon Sight built for close-quarter engagements with fast-moving targets, our Model EXPS3 HWS delivers two eyes open shooting, 7mm raised base for lower iron sight access, and night vision capability. Side buttons and an adjustable, quick-detach locking lever for easy installation and removal.
- Lightning fast target acquisition and reliable toughness
- Engineered and constructed to meet the rugged demands of the serious precision shooter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.