- The 2-7x32 Crossfire II riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The Dead-Hold BDC reticle is good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing
- Anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views for the user; Max Elevation Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fogproof performance
Only one thing separates you from the fray of wannabe trophy hunters. A trophy. But that's okay. We can help with that. That's right, you can make big things happen when you take aim behind the Vortex Crossfire riflescope. Built to exceed the performance standards of similarly-priced riflescopes, the Crossfire riflescope is standing by-ready and more than willing to assist you with filling that tag. 3-9x40 riflescope is ideal for big game, muzzleloader, and slug shotgun applications. V-Brite reticle uses the Plex format (best general purpose hunting reticle) along with battery-powered electronics to illuminate the central crosshair for better low light performance. Good for hunters and shooters working in extra low light.