- Created especially for those who work in piles of debris, dirt, and rubble, this Casio G-Shock Mudmaster watch features Triple Sensor capabilities that provide instant access to direction, barometric pressure, and temperature information
- With special vibration-resistant construction, this Casio watch can worn while operating cutters, crushers, drills and other heavy machinery
- Multiple gaskets are used on the pipes that guide the buttons and the screw-in force of the screw lock bezel increases the watch's resistance to mud infiltration
- Illuminated by a double LED light and protected by sapphire crystal, this Casio watch face is easy to read under most extreme conditions
- Completing the durability of the timepiece is a resin band processed to model a cloth band texture.Sapphire CrystalShock ResistantVibration ResistantMud ResistantDigital compass, barometric pressure/altitude, temperature readings 200 meter water resistantCase / bezel material: Stainless steel/ Resin, Resin band Casio Style#: GWG1000-1A3
The most durable digital and analog-digital watches in the industry, trusted by military personnel, law enforcement, surfers and outdoor enthusiasts around the world.
Shock-resistant construction protects against all sorts of impact and vibration.
20-bar water resistance
You can wear your G-SHOCK in all sorts of situations, from working with water in daily life and taking a shower to participating in water activities such as swimming, surfing or jet skiing.
With the back-light, you can see the watch face in any situations without light.