- 3.25 MOA ADJUSTABLE LED RMR: Features an automatic brightness mode and easy push buttons for eight adjustable brightness settings including 2 nv and 1 Super bright
- DEPENDABLE ELECTRONIC DESIGN: Ruggedized Battery contacts and electronics ensure performance and survivability in harsh environments
- UNIQUE PATENTED HOUSING SHAPE: Military-grade aluminum alloy forged housing shape diverts force of impact away from the lens, greatly increasing its durability
- BATTERY CONSERVATION MODE: Automatically adjusts aiming dot to ambient lighting conditions after 16.5 hours
- BUTTON LOCKOUT: Sets RMR into automatic mode to prevent accidental adjustments. The Trijicon RMR Type 2 is tougher than any alternative and suitable for military, law enforcement and hunting applications
Brilliant Aiming Solutions
Trijicon has led the industry in the development of superior any-light aiming systems since the company’s founding in 1981. World-renowned for its innovative applications of tritium and advanced fiber-optics, Trijicon manufactures the most advanced riflescopes and sights for tactical and sporting applications.
Backed by a Limited-Lifetime Warranty, Trijicon’s aiming systems are proven on the range and in the field. As a result, Trijicon has earned the trust of those who are most in need of aiming accuracy and dependability. The company is proud to count as our customers the United States Marine Corps, United States Army, United States Special Operations Forces, United States Government, and state and local Law Enforcement, just to name a few. Trijicon is fast becoming the preferred scope among dedicated hunters for all types of game, as well as shooting enthusiasts worldwide.
As Rugged As It Gets
Illumination In Any Lighting.
- 3.25 MOA Red Dot Reticle
- Adjustable LED Illumination
- 1x Magnification / Parallax-Free
- True-Color Multi-Coated Lens
- Tempered Glass Window
- 1.0 MOA IPC with Audible Clicks
- 7075-T6 Forged Aluminum
- Ruggedized Electronics/Battery Contacts
- Waterproof to 66'